- a) Admission is open to all boys and girls, irrespective of caste, creed or social status, who have attained the age of 3years.
- b) Admission to class Pre-nursery is possible at the age of 21/2 years at Devi Nagar Branch (Paonta Sahib).
- Admission to classes K.G. to IX for the new comers is subject to the availability of seats.
- A documentary proof of the Date of Birth must be attached with the admission form.
- For withdrawing a child, parents should give one month’s notice, failing which they will have to pay one month’s fee.
Rules & Regulation Reg. Admission to Class XI
a) Admission is strictly subject to the following criteria:-
|Stream Minimum % in class X|
b)Time Period For Admission-
- Maximum one week after the declaration of the C.B.S.E Results for old students failing which the seat automatically goes to an outsider on the basis of Merit.
- If at all any consideration is given to an old student after the due date, it is only with a late fee of Rs.50 /-per day and maximum upto another week only.
Admission Charges and Annual Funds
|Registration Fee||Rs. 100/-||for the new comers only.|
|Admission Fee||Rs. 2500/-|
|Annual Charge||Rs. 1200/-|
|Nursery to K.G||Rs. 800/-|
|I to V||Rs. 875/-|
|VI to VIII||Rs. 1100/-|
|IX & X||Rs. 1270/-|
|XI & XII||Rs. 1650/-|