- On the basis of class X Board Results (provided the student continues his/her studies in our school.)
An Annual Scholarship sponsored by Himalaya International Ltd. / Mankind Merit Scholarship each worth Rs. 5000/- to each of the students securing CGPA-10 without being upscaled. This scholarship shall be extended to the next year also provided the student secures min. 85% marks in class XI.
- On the basis of Class XI Results
S. Amar Singh Lamba Memorial Scholarship of Rs. 5000/- per annum to the student securing highest percentage in the class.
- On the basis of Class XII Board Results
- An Annual Scholarship Sponsored by Himalyan International Ltd. worth Rs. 5000/- to the student securing highest percentage in the school.
- Mankind Merit Scholarship each worth Rs. 4000/- to each student (other than category a) either securing min. 92% marks in aggregate and/or placed in Merit List of the CBSE Board in any of the subjects .
- Proficiency Scholarships
- Annual Malvika Khurana Memorial Scholarship of Rs. 5000/- per annum to a student from class XI.
- Master Nek Singh Memorial Scholarship of Rs. 5000/- per annum to a students from class IX.
* Based on the following components:
1. A written Test comprising a) Language Proficiency, b) General Awareness & c) Personality Traits.
2.s as observed by the staff & the Principal.
Only the students securing min 88%in aggregate in TI are eligible for the test.
- Sardarni Balwant Kaur Memorial Scholarship of Rs. 5000/- per annum to a student from classes VI to VIII.
- Sardar Parkash Singh Bhatia Memorial Scholarship of Rs. 4000/- per annum to a student from classes IV & V
- Sardar Paramjeet Singh Kohli Memorial Scholarship of Rs. 3100/- per annum to a student from classes II& III. * These Scholarships (c, d & e) are based on a written competition comprising of the syllabus of respective classes in the subjects of Eng., Maths, Ev.S./Sc. & S.Sc.
* Only the students securing A* / AI Grades in the relevant subjects in TI/ SA-I are eligible for the competition.
- Other Scholarships / Awards:
- Annual Regency Kundan Award of Rs 4000/- and Annual Tara Singh Sahni Memorial Scholarship of Rs 2500/- to an All- Rounder Student from class XII.
- The Founder's Scholarship of Rs. 5000/- per annum to an economically weak but brilliant student.
- Hoon Memorial Scholarship of Rs. 5000/- per annum to each of the following :- i. The Best Athlete Boy. ii. The Best Athlete Girl.
- Dr. Puran Chand Memorial Scholarship of Rs. 12000/- per annum to a needy and meritorious student.
- Mrs. Veena Azad Memorial Scholarship (equivalent to Annual School fee) for two economically weak but brilliant students.
- Pushpa and Ram Krishan Miglani Scholarship of Rs. 20,000 per year for excellence in sports and academics. (Only for a girl child)