1. FOR CLASSES NURSERY TO II
BOYS: Sky blue(diagonal lines) shirt, Navy blue half pants, Navy blue socks, Black leather shoes(with laces & no extra design), white handkerchief, sky blue mini turban ( for Sikh boys only) and school belt.
GIRLS: Sky blue and Navy blue frock, Navy blue socks, Black leather shoes (single strap), Black ribbons, black hair pins, white handkerchief.
ON WEDNESDAY AND SATURDAY (FOR BOTH BOYS AND GIRLS)
T-shirts & Shorts/Skirts- Hosiery fabric in combination of sky blue, navy blue and white shades, white socks and white canvas shoes.
(For Both Boys & Girls)
Sky blue shirt (Full sleeves), Navy blue trousers, Navy blue Pullovers/Sweater/School Jacket, School belt, Navy blue socks and Black leather shoes (with laces/single strap).
ON WEDNESDAY & SATURDAY
(For Both Boys & Girls)
Woollen track suit with white socks and white canvas shoes.
2. FOR CLASS III –XII
BOYS: School Shirt (grey check), steel grey trousers with bottom not less than 15 inch/ half pants(upto class VIII), sky blue turban/mini turban(for sikh boys only), Black leather shoes with laces but not pointed ones.
GIRLS: School Shirt (grey check), divided skirts (upto VIII)/white salwar, white cotton school dupatta (IX to XII) Black leather shoes with single strap & no extra design.
In addition to the above mentioned list Navy blue sweater/Blazer(woollen), Grey trousers/stockings for girls, Navy blue woollen scarf(for girls)/ woollen cap.
Note: School tie & belt (except girls from XI onwards). White handkerchief & plain grey socks.
SPECIAL UNIFORM (on Wednesday & Saturday)
House colour 3 pieces track suit with white socks and white canvas shoes.
Note: In extreme peak season upper of the track suit can be avoided.
- It is compulsory for all sikh boys from class IX onwards to tie sky blue turban with white band as a part of their uniform on Monday and Wednesday except examination days.
- For Non-Sikh boys, only Army cut hair style is allowed.
- Girls with long hair should tie their hair in one/two plaits. Short hair should be pinned properly. Maximum four black pins/plain black hair band/black ribbon are allowed. On Wednesday and Saturday white hairband and white pins shall be used.
- Only normal size Karrha is allowed for the wrist.
- Applying hair colour is not permissible.
- Low waist and ankle length trousers are not allowed.
- The length of divided skirts (girls upto VIII)/ shirt(girls from IX-XII) should be upto the knees.
- Those who wear turban on all working days throughout the session(other than examination days) shall be awarded provided there is no violation of school code & conduct on their part. Moreover written verification by the Class Teacher is mandatory. Those who trim their beard are not eligible for the same.