- a) Admission to class Nursery is open to all boys and girls, irrespective of caste, creed or social status, who have attained the age of 3years and 6 months provided their residence lie within the radius of 5 kms. from the respective branch.
- b) Admission to class Pre-nursery is possible at the age of 2.5 years.
- Admission to classes K.G. to IX for the new comers is subject to the availability of seats.
- A documentary proof of the Date of Birth must be attached with the admission form.
- For withdrawing a child, parents should give one month’s notice, failing which they will have to pay one month’s fee.
Registration for Session 2024-25:
a) Pre-Nursery on Jan. 18
b) Nursery on:
i) Jan 16 for siblings, wards of our school employees and ex-students.
ii) Jan. 23 for new entries.
Rules & Regulation Reg. Admission to Class XI
a) Admission is strictly subject to the following criteria:-
For Physics , Chemistry, Maths/Bio 70%(with min. 65% in Maths & Science)
For Accounts, B. Studies & Eco. 60%(with min. 60% in Maths if opted)
For Pol. Sc., History & Economics. 55%
b)Time Period For Admission(For old students)
- Maximum three working days after the declaration of the Board Result failing which the seat automatically goes to an outsider on the basis of Merit.
- If at all any consideration is given to an old student after the due date, it is only with a late fee of Rs.50 /-per day and maximum upto next 3 working days.